New England Supernatural Support is a team of paranormal investigators who are focused on providing a scientific approach in order to provide peace of mind and a level of comfort to our clients in their homes and businesses. As we are a science-based investigation and research team, we do not employ the use of spirit boards (Ouija) or psychics during our procedures.
We do not share any information about our clients or their properties unless we receive signed authorization to do so. All information is strictly confidential, unless otherwise agreed upon.
The general process is as follows:
- Initial form to request an investigation must be filled out completely by the home or business owner or their authorized agent.
- Our Case Manager will contact by email to gather additional information about your experience.
- This is a key component to determining whether we will be able to provide the type of support you are seeking. It is necessary that we are assured of our team’s safety and that the location is in appropriate repair before we commit to entering a property.
- You may be asked to provide photographs or other information about the location.
- We may request to run criminal background checks in select circumstances.
- Client Interview
- Once we have accepted your case, we will conduct a by-phone or in-person interview with you. This will be recorded in audio or video as part of your case information.
- If you have additional witnesses that you would like us to interview, we would be happy to schedule that as well.
- During the interview we will be asking questions related to mental health, medical conditions, and substance use. We are not law enforcement, this is strictly to rule out circumstances that may cause experiences that could be interpreted as paranormal and to ensure that we can conduct our investigation visit safely.
- During the conclusion of the interview we will provide options to you for when we may schedule your investigation. Typically these are conducted on Friday or Saturday nights.
- We ask that only the home or business owner or their authorized agent be present on the day of the investigation. They may stay for the duration or leave us to the site on our own.
- We love pets, but any pets that may be frightened, aggressive, confused, or cause commotion are asked to be removed before we begin.
- We will do a “walk-through” of the site before we bring any equipment or personnel into the location. If any safety or technical concerns arise, we may not proceed.
- Our equipment can be harmed by smoke; we ask that no smoking take place indoors in any areas under investigation and that you please refrain from smoking in the area for at least two hours prior to our arrival.